The usual level of testosterone in your blood flow should be between 350 and 1,000 nano grams per deciliter (ng/dl). The deficiency of testosterone is also known as hypogonadism. Like your hairs, the level of testosterone silently begins to diminish about the age 40. You may lose the testosterone about 1% a year. A short term decline is harmless, but a long term decline can cause of obesity, muscle loss, fragile bones, increased bodyfat and impotence by the time you attain your 60s. The low levels of testosterone (below 350ng/dl) may raise your chances of heart attack.
The problem of low testosterone level in not only an old man’s problem, but a man even in his 30s may also have the problem of low levels of testosterone. The problem of low level of testosterone is caused by a testicular injury, an undescended testicle, a pituitary gland disorder or even some prescription drugs. The deficiency of testosterone can lead to reduced lovemaking desire, so if you have reduced level of lovemaking desire, you should check your testosterone level immediately.
You should use best ways to boost testosterone level naturally. Some of the best ways to boost level of testosterone naturally are as follows:
1. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is one of the best ways to boost testosterone level naturally. It increases the male lovemaking hormones as well as numerous other positive health benefits. It is very helpful to remove estrogen also.
2. Maca: Maca, a cruciferous vegetable grown in Peru, contains plant sterols that have been shown to control and obstruct the production of estrogen in addition to increase testosterone production in the body.
3. Zinc Citrate: Zinc Citrate has been shown to cause increased production of testosterone without any side effect. It is a best way to boost testosterone level naturally. Find more information and reviews about Zinc Citrate and other testosterone boosters here: http://supplementyouneed.com/top-5-testosterone-boosters-with-reviews/.
4. Transdermal Magnesium: Transdermal magnesium is another best way to boost testosterone level naturally and it should be used two times every day, in the morning and in the evening.
5. Omega 3: Omega 3 is also one of the best ways to boost testosterone level naturally. You should include it in your every day regimen.
There are some other ways to boost level of testosterone naturally which may include following:
1. You should take at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep per night.
2. Eat an ample amount of healthy drenched fats such as grass fed beef and coconut oil.
3. You should minimize your stress and tension.
4. Try to avoid intake of processed foods and non organic produce.
5. You should avoid smoking, intake of alcohol, dangerous chemicals or drugs that lower your testosterone levels.
6. You should often have sex, about three times a week is ideal in most cases.
Along with all these ways to boost level of testosterone naturally, you should use the best and ways to boost testosterone level naturally i.e. Musli Kaunch Capsules. Musli Kaunch Capsules are very effective way to boost testosterone naturally. These capsules are made of pure natural and herbal ingredients so there is no fear of any side effect from using Musli Kaunch Capsules as a best way to boost testosterone level naturally.Read More